The beta version contains the first act of the story mode, taking players through basic training, several stages of spider-wrangling action and culminating in a massive boss battle. Beta players will also have access to a content-restricted version of the endless Survival mode, for those who really want to put their ship through its paces. Lastly, beta players will be invited to vote on which of six tracks from synthwave label FiXT Neon will accompany the game’s dramatic final battle.
The tracks in the running to accompany the story mode’s mind-bending finale are:
Players can listen to all six tracks here & find for details on how to cast your vote in-game.
● 2D twin-stick style shooter action wrapped around gravity-defying warped 3D arenas.
● High-energy synthwave soundtrack featuring artists Scandroid , Fury Weekend & 3Force .
● Master advanced ship systems. Energy lashes, dash-boosters and Overdrive Mode.
● A non-linear Story Mode sends players down unpredictable timelines to strange endings.
● Stylish comic-style cutscenes from Heavy Metal artist Kyle Charles.
● Tons of weird and wonderful alien insects to battle, lasso and leech energy from.
● Face massive multi-stage boss battles in Story and Survival Mode.
● Over twenty weapons, from laser cannons to magnetic throwing blades.
Curved Space launches this Fall on Steam, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Release date TBA.